- ANNUAL HOLIDAY LUNCHEON (Pot-luck) and MEMBERS ART SHOW. Bring one new artwork (gallery ready/framed and wired) per member (not exhibited in previous ALOC art shows), no size limit. Five annual cash prizes will be awarded. Joan Turzak van Hees will award the Charles Turzak award in her father’s honor.
- POT LUCK: Bring for Luncheon: A-I bring main dish; J-R bring salads or side dish; S-Z dessert. (ALOC provides coffee,tea).
- Bring artwork for Silent Auction Fundraiser of Mini-Art: 2 x 2”, 2 x 4”, 3 x 3” , or 4″ x 4″ paintings with easels ( 1 category) with minimum bid: $6. Plus, new 2nd category: up to 4 ½” x 6” with min. bid of $10. Maximum of 3 Mini-artworks per member. 50% of sale price to ALOC/50% to artist. Register your paintings by 11:45.
- Pick up your art work: from “Forces of Nature” exhibit at The Hub, New Smyrna Beach. Contact Marianna Ross (email@example.com) (407)647-1510 to make alternative arrangements.
- Pick up your art work: from Univ. Club show. Contact Shalini to make alternative arrangements: Shalini.firstname.lastname@example.org (Shalini’s classes are on Tues 1-4 and Sat 10-4.)
- Dues: please pay dues to Treasurer Alan Lindenmuth for 2014 Directory and ALOC activities.
- 2014 Directory : Send your 300 dpi self portrait photos and address changes to Anne Pullin at email@example.com or 407-260-0771 before February 1 with your self-photo.
- 2014-2016 Slate of Officers : Tom Carmon-Pres.; Dee Haberkorn-Vice Pres.; Christine Waalewyn, Sec. ; and Joyce Aide, Treas. Nominations taken from the floor. Directors to be appointed by the new President.