Luncheon with Sanford Seminole Art Association
May’s Meeting is our final meeting for this year, like last year in May we will be having a joint In House Art Show and Pot Luck Luncheon with Sanford Seminole Art Association.
Date: Saturday May 20, 2017
Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
The Casselberry Recreation Center
200 N. Triplet Lake Dr.
Casselberry, Fl. 32707
407-262-7700 x 1575
Cost: $5 Donation.
- Suggesting all SSAA a ALOC members donate $5. In turn member will receive five (5) raffle tickets and can enter three (3) pieces of art for the show.
- Note: The $5 donation will help defray the expense of renting the Recreation Center and purchase of supplies. (Providing table clothes, table decorations, paper plates, napkins, cups and other supplies.)
- You may submit three (3) pieces of art to display, providing you make a $5 donation. Artwork may be for sale. This event will be open to the public.
- “People Choice “Award. All attending will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite piece of Artwork.
- Also offering a 50/50 Cash Raffle for those interested (tickets $1 each or 6 for $5)
- Members are asked to bring items to be raffled.
- Members are asked to bring a pot luck dish, salad, desert or beverage.
- Please volunteer to serve on one of the committees below:
- Please participate in this event. Invite family members and guests. It is the last meeting of our 2016-2017 Season. Let’s end it with a “Fun Filled” event.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS SIGNED UP TO HELP WITH MAY’S EVENT
Set-up Need to arrive At 12 noon to set-up
- Eliza Pineau Casler
- Marianna Ross
- Ruth Ann Jammal
- Patrica Pope
- Arlene Bayne
- Linda Tappen
- Linda Shelton
- Azar Robinson
- Alan Lindenmuth